SC 400 is SAFE CAMS FLEET comprehensive 4 channel Full HD hub that can be customised for advanced fleet management. The device contains an industrial grade HiSilicon processing chipset that can perform in extreme temperature environments (up to 850C). A specialised military grade rubber dampening bracket ensures protection under all road conditions. The device has a lockable storage compartment and a tamper proof case.
CORE SC 400 FEATURES
- 4 Channel 1080P HD inputs
- High sensitivity GPS
- 3521A HiSilicon processor
- Single SD card slot
- Military grade anti-vibration housing
- Software upgrades via SD card
- Lockable, tamper proof case
- USB 2 port
- Debug port for onsite troubleshooting
- Auto restart to maximise uptime
- 10 alarm inputs (Doors, lights, steering, braking etc)
- Backup battery for 10s data protection
- G Sensor
- 8V-36V power input for both heavy and light vehicles, protection against reverse connection, voltage and current spikes
- Provide DC12V and DC5V power outputs to supply voltage for multiple peripheral devices such as cameras and small screens
- 1 CAN, 4CH RS232, 1CH RS485 inputs
SC 400 CUSTOMISATIONS
Based on our customer requirements,the unit supports multiple add-on options which enable vehicle health monitoring, customised sensor inputs, Advanced Driver Assistance System(ADAS), cellular and WiFi connectivity, Driver State Monitoring(DSM) and alerting, media storage and software integration. Upgrading or expanding your fleets operational capabilities will be cost effective with the SC400, due to its modular nature and adherence to standard protocols.
Cellular connectivity allows for cloud based storage, control room real time monitoring, map based tracking, driver alerting, control room notifications and 2 way voice communication. Device firmware can be updated automatically over the air (OTA). WiFi Hotspot connectivity allows for wireless access for other devices and sensors.
• 2.5” hard disk either SSD or HDD up to 2TB.